Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Chuckle 1440

Chuckle 1440
(Sandy J of Florence OR gets today's chuckle thanks!)

~New Plan~
(Plus: Today in History and Word for the Day.)

My mailbox is being flooded with email, concerning gas prices and illegal immigrants. To boycott oil companies or not? To provide amnesty to illegal immigrants or not?

Since I've become jaded to the various solutions proposed by the Republicans, the Democrats & the Independant's, etc., I've decided to solve the problems as they affect me.

I've decided to hire illegal immigrants to push my car. They're plentiful and cheaper than buying gas. Then, I'll pay them in pesos so that they have to go home to spend them.

I love it when a plan comes together. ***

This email was cleaned by emailStripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm
_______________________________________________________

(Click Today in History and learn.)
. Today in history
______________________________________________________

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
(Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________

(Sandy J of Florence OR gets thanks for these chuckle gems)

Ever wondered what happens when Hallmark writers are having a bad day........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~+
Congratulations on your promotion.
Before you go...
Would you like to take this knife out of my back?
You'll probably need it again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy birthday! You look great for your age.
Almost Lifelike!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home