Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Chuckle 4420



Chuckle 4420
(Today’s Chuckle thanks go to Jane C of Florence OR)
~Lexophilia~ Pt 1  (Plus: Today in history, Word for the day, Today’s horoscope, Maxine and 6 Diff’s)
 How does Moses make tea?   Hebrews it. ?
Venison for dinner again?   Oh deer ?       
 A cartoonist was found dead in his home.  Details are sketchy. ?      
 I used to be a banker, but then I lost interest. ?        Haunted French pancakes give me the crepes. ?      
 England has no kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool. ?       
 I tried to catch some fog, but I mist. ?      
 They told me I had type-A blood, but it was a Typo. ?      
 I changed my iPod's name to Titanic. It's syncing now. ?       
 Jokes about German sausage are the wurst. ?      
 I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid, but he says he can stop any time. ?       
 I stayed up all night to see where the sun went, and then it dawned on me. ?       
 This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I'd never met herbivore.

This email was cleaned by emailStripper, available for free from

________________________________________________________


(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://www.prokerala.com/astrology/horoscope/

_________________________________________________________

Maxine


























____________________________________________________


Eye exercise time; Spot the 6 diff’s


































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home