Friday, June 28, 2019

Chuckle 5076





Chuckle 5076 Classic



Chuckle 4 (June 2003)

~GRANDMA'S T.V.~ ( Plus: Today in history, Word for the day, Today’s horoscope, Maxine and Herman)


   A 5 year old boy went to visit his grandmother one day. While playing
with his toys in her bedroom while grandma was dusting furniture, he looked
up and said, "Grandma, how come you don't have a
boyfriend?"
  Grandma replied, "Honey, my T.V. is like my boyfriend.  I can sit in my
bedroom and watch it all day long.  The T.V. Evangelists keeps my
spiritual side company and it makes me feel so good. The Comedies make me laugh,  and I feel so happy with my T.V. as my boyfriend."  Grandma turned on the T.V. and the picture was horrible.  She started adjusting the knobs to get
the picture in focus.  Frustrated, she started hitting the backside of the
T.V. hoping to fix the problem.
   The little boy heard the doorbell ring so he hurried to open the door. When he opened the door, there stood Grandma's minister.   The minister said,
  "Hello son, is your grandmother home?"
   The little boy replied, "Yeah, she's home.  She's in her bedroom
bangin' her boyfriend."
_______________________________________________________



(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://www.prokerala.com/astrology/horoscope/




_______________________________________________________
Maxine





















______________________________________________________________






































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home