Friday, May 29, 2020

Chuckle 5365




Chuckle 5365
Some of these are really clever….Hope all is well with you!
We are fine.  Sheltering at home is not too different than other times for us!
Love, Phyllis
(Today’s Chuckle thanks go to Phyllis S of Pasadena CA)
~Smiles ~ (Plus: Today in history, Word for the day, Today’s horoscope, Aunty Acid and Sign )
 I'm as bored as an Amish electrician. 
  ~~~~~ 
Never in my whole life would I imagine my hands would consume more 
alcohol than my mouth! 
~~~~~ 
The longer this goes on, the harder it will be to return to a society 
where pants and bras are required! 
~~~~~ 
Remember when we were little and our underwear had the days of the week on them? 
Yeah, they would be very helpful right now. 
~~~~ 
Happy hour is starting earlier and earlier. 
If this keeps up, Ill be pouring wine in my cereal! 
~~~~~ 
Today's Weather? 
Room temperature 
~~~~~ 
30 Days Hath September, April, June and November. 
All the rest have 31 ... except March which had 8000! 
~~~~~ 

Smoking pot and skipping school had me in trouble constantly. 
Now weed's legal and schools are closed ... damn kids are living the dream! 
~~~~~ 
This is stupid. I just tried to make my own hand sanitizer and it came 
out as a rum coke! 
~~~~~ 
If you get an email with the subject, Knock Knock, don't open it. 
Its a Jehovah Witness working from home. 
~~~~~ 
After a few days of not going out, I saw someone I knew walking by on 
the sidewalk outside. 
I immediately ran to the window and started yelling to them. 
Now I understand dogs. 
~~~~~ 
___________________________________________________________

(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://www.prokerala.com/astrology/horoscope/


__________________________________________________________ 





























______________________________________________________________


Sign






























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home