Friday, June 26, 2020

Chuckle 5389



Chuckle 5389 Classic
Chuckle 4538
Sent out in Sept 2017
(From Face Book

























(Today’s Chuckle thanks go to Nancy S of Sun City AZ)

~Cooperation Needed~ ( Plus: Today in history, Word for the day, Today’s horoscope, Maxine and 6 Diff’s)
ATTENTION: Please DO NOT - I repeat - DO NOT use the $1 - $2 - $20 or $100 bills. They have pictures of former slave owners on them! "    Send them all to me and I will dispose of them properly! "  DO NOT just throw them away. "  They need to be disposed of properly and I am certified to do so. "  Send a Private Message to me if you need my mailing address. "    I will send you a pre-addressed envelope with postage to cover up to 100 of these offensive bills. "       We must get these out of circulation immediately. "      Thank you for your cooperation.  ---Nancy---

____________________________________________

Maxine



























____________________________________________________


Eye exercise time; Spot the 6 diff’s
Click the clips























































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home