Monday, October 08, 2007

Chuckle 1538

Chuckle 1538
(Today's chuckle thanks go to Joyce K of Florence AZ!)

~Temporarily Unavailable~
(Plus: Today in History and Word for the Day.)

If you need me today, I'm afraid I will be unavailable.

I am going to be standing in front of a mirror practicing this look.

And once I have it mastered I should be able to get away with ANYTHING!
***















________________________________________________________

(Click Today in History and learn.)
. Today in history
______________________________________________________

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
(Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________

Thanks go to Charles M of Bradenton FL for these Rodney Dangerfield one liners.

My wife likes to talk on the phone during sex; last night she called me from Chicago.

My wife is so cold that when it comes to having Sex, every time she spreads her legs the furnace kicks on.
_______________________________________________________

"Have a nice day!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home