Sunday, April 14, 2013

Chuckle 3212


Chuckle 3212
(Nicky H of Florence OR gets todays chuckle thanks.)

~Mildred’s Friend~ (Plus: today in history, word for the day, todays horoscope, Maxine and Women, Wives And Marriage)

I think this is a really great idea !! ---Nicky---
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
________________________________________________________________

(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8404539/

 _____________________________________________________________

(Maxine)

_________________________________________________________________ 

Retirement Health Philosophy from Bev L in Mt. Vernon WA

Now that I'm older here's what I've discovered:

14. If God wanted me to touch my toes, he'd have put them on my knees.
15. When I'm finally holding all the cards, why does everyone want to play chess?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home