Saturday, June 27, 2020

Chucklee5390


Chuckle 5390

~More Smiles From Nancy S. ~ (Plus: Today in history, Word for the day, Today’s horoscope, Aunty Acid and  Sign )
Marriage Humor

Wife: 'What are you doing?'

Husband: Nothing.

Wife: 'Nothing . . . ?  You've been reading our marriage certificate for an hour.'

Husband: 'I was looking for the expiration date.'

--------------------------------------

Wife:  'Do you want dinner?'

Husband: 'Sure! What are my choices?'

Wife: 'Yes or no.'

--------------------------------------

Stress Reliever 


Girl: 'When we get married, I want to share all your worries and troubles and lighten your burden.'

Boy: 'It's very kind of you, darling, but I don't have any worries or troubles.'

Girl: 'Well. that's because we aren't married yet.'

--------------------------------------
Son:   'Mum, when I was on the bus with Dad this morning, he told me to give up my seat to a lady.'  

Mum: 'Well,
son, you have done the right thing.'

Son: 'But mum, I was sitting on Daddy's lap.'

--------------------------------------

A newly married man asked his wife, 'Would you have married me if my father hadn't left me a fortune?'

'Honey,' the woman replied sweetly, 'I'd have married you, NO MATTER WHO LEFT YOU A FORTUNE!'

--------------------------------------

A wife asked her husband: 'What do you like most in me, my pretty face or my sexy body?'

He looked at her from head to toe and replied: '
Why, I like your sense of humor!'

____________________________________________________________

(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://www.prokerala.com/astrology/horoscope/


_______________________________________________________ 




























_________________________________________________________


Sign










































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home