Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Chuckle 4108

Chuckle 4108
(Today’s Chuckle thanks go to Jane C of Florence OR)

~Dead Pilot~ (Plus: Today in history, Word for the day,
Today’s horoscope, Maxine and Herman)

 This is the story of a young college student flying in a
two-seater airplane with just the pilot.
 The pilot has a heart attack and dies.
 She, frantic, grabs the mike and calls out a May Day.
 "May Day! May Day! Help me! Help me! The pilot had a
heart attack and is dead and I don't know how to fly.
Someone help me! Please help me!"

She then hears a voice on the radio saying:

 "This is Air Traffic Control and I have you loud
and clear. I will talk you through this and get you
 back on the ground. I've had a lot of experience
with this kind of problem. Now, just take a deep
breath, stay calm and everything will be fine! Now
give me your height and position."
She then says, "I'm 5'4" and I support Hillary"
"O.K." says the voice on the radio, "Repeat after me:
Our Father, Who art in Heaven"
 ______________________________________________________
 
(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8404539/
 ___________________________________________________
Maxine

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
______________________________________________________
 
Herman

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

http://www2l.incredimail.com/gcontent/stamps/new2011/pixel.gif?upn=531643667531837322

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home